Degree of difficulty: easy
Number of guests : 6
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
500g crab meat
½ cup grapefruit supremes, finely diced
2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
1 C. olive oil
1 kg zucchini, cut into small pieces
1 small onion cut into small pieces
1 clove garlic cut in half
1 C. tablespoons fresh ginger, cut into small pieces
¼ cup fresh tarragon
2 cups fresh spinach
500ml 3.25% milk
The juice of a lemon
Salt and pepper
1 C. vegetable oil
– In a pot, sweat the zucchini cut into small pieces, the garlic cut in half, the ginger cut into pieces and the onion cut into small pieces for ten minutes over low heat with a little vegetable oil.
– Add the milk and bring to a boil.
– Leave to simmer for ten minutes.
– Place the soup in a blender with the raw spinach and tarragon to obtain a very smooth texture. If the texture is too thick, add a little milk.
– Cool immediately in the fridge, or in a bowl of ice water (with crushed ice) to keep the beautiful green color.
– When the soup is cooled, pass it through a sieve to obtain a smooth texture. Adjust consistency with milk if needed.
– Add lemon juice and season to taste.
– Mix the crab meat with the grapefruit supremes cut into small pieces, the finely chopped chives and the olive oil.
– Season to taste.
– Pour the soup into a bowl and add the crabmeat mixture on top.
– Add a drizzle of olive oil and a few tarragon leaves for presentation.