Degree of difficulty: very easy
Number of guests : 4
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : no cooking
12 assorted tomatoes (yellow, black, red, daisy, etc.)
400g crab meat
1 chopped shallot
40 small croutons
16 confit garlic cloves
32 chopped basil leaves (the equivalent in micro-shoots)
100 g grated feta cheese
35 ml of yuzu juice (or lemon)
40ml grapeseed oil
25ml rice vinegar
10ml sesame oil
10ml soy sauce
– Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and emulsify using a whisk or a hand mixer. To book.
– Slice the tomatoes very thinly and cover the bottom of each plate.
– Arrange the crabmeat and the feta cheese on the tomatoes.
– Add the croutons.
– Thinly slice the roasted garlic and the shallot and place them on each plate.
– Drizzle with the vinaigrette and add the basil. Pepper and serve.