These Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups have a cheesecake filling and strawberries rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread. Incredibly delicious breakfast recipe and so Easy to make!
I have for you one of my favorite new brunch recipes! I’ve seen these French toast roll ups all over the place and just had to try them out myself. I really couldn’t believe how easy this recipe turned out to be! This is beautiful and perfect version of French toast requires minimal effort.
- 10 slices of sandwich bread
- 8 oz cream cheese, soft
- 1 carton of strawberries, washed & sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
How To Make Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups
- Use a rolling pin to roll bread slices flat, then cut off the crust
- Place cream cheese and sliced strawberries on one end of the bread and roll up
- In a shallow bowl mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Dip rolls in egg mix and pan fry in butter until golden brown
- Serve with syrup, whipped cream, sliced strawberries